The Wheaton Arms 9mm Conversion Barrel is a quality modification for your Glock 23 pistol. This barrel is chambered in 9mm and allows Glock owners to simply drop-in the barrel to replace their .40 caliber barrel with no gunsmithing. The Wheaton Arms conversion barrel boasts a fully supported chamber to reduce the risk of case head separation and preserves casings for reloading. Its polished feed ramp provides smooth functioning and improves reliability. This barrel features oversized locking lugs to maximize accuracy and reduced wear to slide, barrel, guide rod and frame. The Wheaton conversion barrel boasts a precision match reamed chamber to maximize accuracy, increase reliability and function smoothly. The barrel’s 11-degree target crown protects the bore by being slightly recessed and improves durability and accuracy. The Glock 23 conversion barrel offers a throat lead cut for 1.165 inches in overall length cartridges for a reduction in recoil and muzzle flip. The Wheaton Arms 9mm Conversion Barrel offers a high degree of accuracy and reliability for your pistol.
- Manufactured by Wheaton
- Spiral fluted match grade steel barrel
- Fits Glock 23 (Gen 1-4)
- Drop-in Fit – No Gunsmithing required
- Less than 5 minutes to install
The Elite Trigger incorporates the best characteristics of a premium flat-faced trigger in a no-nonsense design that’s ready for daily carry and hard-use duty. The flat face gives it a crisp feel and makes it easier to “shoot to reset,” which most professionals regard as the best way to make clean, accurate shots with a modern DAO/safe-action design. The reset point is designed to be slightly shorter and crisper than a factory trigger, but not so insanely short as to make your gun unsafe for daily carry, threat management, and trigger control under stress.
- CNC Machined on state of the art equipment.
- Compatible with 3rd & 4th Gen G17s.
- 4.5″ barrel.
- Tighter barrel lock up.
- Manufactured from premium made in specialized factories 416R stainless steel bar-stock.
- Gas vacuum heat-treated and double-tempered to mitigate stress.
- Broach cut rifled in 1:16LH twist for improved accuracy, and the ability to shoot lead (non-jacketed) projectiles.
- CNC diamond honed bore for improved accuracy and concentricity.
- Fully supported and polished chamber and feed ramp.