Silencerco’s threaded barrels for Glock® handguns are made from 416R stainless steel and available with a black nitride or natural stainless steel finish. These fit both Gen 3 and Gen 4 Glocks®. 9mm barrels have 1/2×28 threads, while the .45 ACP barrel has .578×28. Includes thread protector.
- CNC Machined on state of the art equipment.
- Compatible with 3rd & 4th Gen G17s.
- 4.5″ barrel.
- Tighter barrel lock up.
- Manufactured from premium made in specialized factories 416R stainless steel bar-stock.
- Gas vacuum heat-treated and double-tempered to mitigate stress.
- Broach cut rifled in 1:16LH twist for improved accuracy, and the ability to shoot lead (non-jacketed) projectiles.
- CNC diamond honed bore for improved accuracy and concentricity.
- Fully supported and polished chamber and feed ramp.
Be confident your Glock® pistol will perform to factory standards each and every time with genuine Glock® factory magazines. Manufactured to Glock® specifications in Austria by Glock®. All models include round count indicator on rear face of magazine body and standard factory baseplate.
Dramatically reduces muzzle rise and sensed recoil, allowing much quicker target re-acquisition. Compatible with ½-28 threaded barrels for our compensator requires no modification to your 9mm Glock, and once assembled fits most G34 holsters. The T-Comp works on Glocks Gen3-Gen5 and will function using almost any grain ammunition.