Polymer 80 has released their new Serialized Stripped PFS9™ Standard Frame for Glock® 17/22 models. The PFS9™ Standard Frame comes equipped with 17-round capacity, as well as advanced features and ergonomics traditionally reserved for aftermarket modifications. It’s a perfect option for your next competition or duty setup. The PFS9™ comes stripped and ready for assembly and customization with parts of the builder’s choice! The frame is made with high-strength reinforced polymer, providing a sturdy frame for multiple applications.
Get ultimate firepower for your Glock pistols and compatible carbines with ProMag’s 50-round Glock drum magazine.
Built from impact-resistant polymer with tough stainless steel springs, heat-treated carbon steel upper housing and a handy reloading crank, ProMag’s Glock drum magazines are made in America, engineered for ultra-reliable performance and sold with a lifetime guarantee to ensure years of reliable service.
These drum magazines are compatible with all of Glock’s double-stack 9mm offerings and any carbine that accepts double-stack 9mm magazines, making them the perfect upgrade for practically any arsenal.
The Strike Industries Extended Magazine Plate For GLOCK G17 9MM / G22 .40CAL was designed to provide smoother magazine reloading through a slow drag / no snag design while maintaining maximum magazine capacity with any OEM GLOCK magazine. The Extended Magazine Plate provides an additional 6 rounds to any G17 GLOCK magazine in addition to adding plus 5 to any G22 .40 cal magazine.
- 4150 or 416-R Stainless – Only the best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- 9mm SAAMI Chambers – Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability.
- Tighter Tolerances – Drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up.
- Conventional Rifling – Fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11 Degree Target Crown
- Rifling Method: Button Rifled, Fully Stress Relieved
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride