- Enhanced ergonomics and features
- High-strength, reinforced polymer construction
- Aggressive and adaptable grip texture
- Picatinny/STANAG-compliant accessory rail
- Blank serialization plate
- Stainless steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless steel Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened pins for LBRS™ and RRM™
- Complete finishing jig, drill bits, and end mill included
- Compatible with Gen 4 Glock® G43 slide assemblies
- Compatible with Glock® G43 magazines
- Available in black, with other colors arriving soon
Be confident your Glock® pistol will perform to factory standards each and every time with genuine Glock® factory magazines. Manufactured to Glock® specifications in Austria by Glock®. All models include round count indicator on rear face of magazine body and standard factory baseplate.
The Apex Tactical Action Enhancement Trigger for Glock® is a direct drop-in replacement of the factory polymer trigger and reduces pre-travel, overall trigger travel, and trigger reset, provides a smooth uptake and reset while delivering a crisp trigger break.
Trigger Only without trigger bar works in nearly all current Glock® model pistols including the G43. The trigger is NOT designed to function in the narrower frame of the model 42. Not for use with a Gen 4 Trigger Bar.
The Elite Trigger incorporates the best characteristics of a premium flat-faced trigger in a no-nonsense design that’s ready for daily carry and hard-use duty. The flat face gives it a crisp feel and makes it easier to “shoot to reset,” which most professionals regard as the best way to make clean, accurate shots with a modern DAO/safe-action design. The reset point is designed to be slightly shorter and crisper than a factory trigger, but not so insanely short as to make your gun unsafe for daily carry, threat management, and trigger control under stress.