The NineX19 X1 Slide strikes a perfect balance between form and function. The precision machined windows give the X1 its “Gucci” aesthetic while the aggressive rear serrations and RMR-pattern optics cut provide functional performance and capability. Machined from 17-4 stainless steel billet and coated with either black nitride or FDE cerakote, the X1 slide will stand up to whatever abuse you can dish out, be it long days in a holster or rigorous use at the range.
- Compatible with Gen 3 Glock 34 models and most G34-pattern builder platforms (eg: Nomad Defense, Polymer 80, Lone Wolf, etc) (NOTE: May also fit Gen 4 & 5 frames with minor modifications.)
- RMR-pattern optic mounting cut (includes matching cover plate)’
- Available in Black Nitride or FDE Cerakote finishes
- Reduced reciprocating weight (vs OEM slide) lowers felt recoil and improves accuracy on follow-up shots
- Generous windows dissipate barrel heat for prolonged service life and enhanced performance
Everyone loves a new pistol, but not everyone loves the factory trigger pull in their new gun. That’s why we created the Ultimate Adjustable Trigger, which has all of the features you want in an aftermarket trigger – at the price you need.
The Ultimate Adjustable Trigger is available for all Glock models except GEN5 (coming soon!) and can be ordered as just the bare trigger shoe, or complete with an OEM Glock trigger bar.
Why choose just one when you can have them all? Our Glock 19 Premium Set includes the Tyrant Designs Glock 19 Magazine Extension, Glock Slide Cover Plate AND our Glock 19 Extended Magazine Release! All will arrive together AND you’ll save on shipping! Not to mention automatically giving your Glock that custom look and feel!
*Magazine extensions work on 15 round Glock mags*
The Apex Tactical Action Enhancement Trigger for Glock® is a direct drop-in replacement of the factory polymer trigger and reduces pre-travel, overall trigger travel, and trigger reset, provides a smooth uptake and reset while delivering a crisp trigger break.
Trigger Only Requires use of customer’s stock Gen3 trigger bar (and removal of factory trigger) or installation on separately purchased factory trigger bar (NOTE: removing the factory trigger from the trigger bar requires replacement of the complete assembly to go back to stock). Not for use with Gen4 trigger bar or Gen5 Glocks.