The NineX19 X1 Slide strikes a perfect balance between form and function. The precision machined windows give the X1 its “Gucci” aesthetic while the aggressive rear serrations and RMR-pattern optics cut provide functional performance and capability. Machined from 17-4 stainless steel billet and coated with either black nitride or FDE Cerakote, the X1 slide will stand up to whatever abuse you can dish out, be it long days in a holster or rigorous use at the range.
- Compatible with Gen 3 Glock 17 models and most G17-pattern builder platforms (eg: Nomad Defense, Polymer 80, Lone Wolf, etc) (NOTE: May also fit Gen 4 & 5 frames with minor modifications.)
- RMR-pattern optic mounting cut (includes matching cover plate)’
- Available in Black Nitride or FDE Cerakote finishes
- Reduced reciprocating weight (vs OEM slide) lowers felt recoil and improves accuracy on follow-up shots
- Generous windows dissipate barrel heat for prolonged service life and enhanced performance
Get ultimate firepower for your Glock pistols and compatible carbines with ProMag’s 50-round Glock drum magazine.
Built from impact-resistant polymer with tough stainless steel springs, heat-treated carbon steel upper housing and a handy reloading crank, ProMag’s Glock drum magazines are made in America, engineered for ultra-reliable performance and sold with a lifetime guarantee to ensure years of reliable service.
These drum magazines are compatible with all of Glock’s double-stack 9mm offerings and any carbine that accepts double-stack 9mm magazines, making them the perfect upgrade for practically any arsenal.
ZEV Technologies V2 Match Barrels have been redesigned for improved performance and compatibility. Enhanced features include a recessed target crown, a new match chamber, and a stylized barrel hood with caliber and model engravings and a loaded chamber indicator. ZEVs proprietary broach cut 1 in 14in left hand twist rifling was developed to create the most accurate Glock aftermarket barrel available, and testing confirms a significant increase in accuracy over factory barrels in all standard bullet weights. Manufactured from 416R stainless steel which is an ideal material for making match grade barrels because the material allows for the precise cutting of chambers and rifling which results in a more accurate barrel.