- The PF940v2™ is compatible with components for 3-pin 9mm G17, 34, 17L; .40S&W G22, 35, 24; and .357Sig G31.
- Next Generation Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- The ReadyMod® frame features a blank grip design that is ready for stippling and other grip customization.
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Drop-In Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig, Drill bits
- Patent Pending
In a League of its own, Agency Arms very own Flat Face Trigger brings a new level of smooth with its short reset and crisp snap back. Made with an aluminum trigger body and factory trigger bar, this drop-in trigger fits Gen 3 or 4 in 9mm, .40 S&W, and .357 Sig.
ZEV Technologies V2 Match Barrels have been redesigned for improved performance and compatibility. Enhanced features include a recessed target crown, a new match chamber, and a stylized barrel hood with caliber and model engravings and a loaded chamber indicator. ZEVs proprietary broach cut 1 in 14in left hand twist rifling was developed to create the most accurate Glock aftermarket barrel available, and testing confirms a significant increase in accuracy over factory barrels in all standard bullet weights. Manufactured from 416R stainless steel which is an ideal material for making match grade barrels because the material allows for the precise cutting of chambers and rifling which results in a more accurate barrel.
- 4150 or 416-R Stainless – Only the best steels for durability, longevity, and accuracy.
- 9mm SAAMI Chambers – Superior accuracy with complete SAAMI compatibility & boring reliability.
- Tighter Tolerances – Drop-in, yet better fitment and lock-up.
- Conventional Rifling – Fully compatible with cast bullets
- 11 Degree Target Crown
- Rifling Method: Button Rifled, Fully Stress Relieved
- Rifling Type: Conventional
- Inside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride
- Outside Finish: Salt Bath Nitride