- The PF940v2™ is compatible with components for 3-pin 9mm G17, 34, 17L; .40S&W G22, 35, 24; and .357Sig G31.
- Next Generation Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- The ReadyMod® frame features a blank grip design that is ready for stippling and other grip customization.
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Drop-In Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig, Drill bits
- Patent Pending
Installing a Red Flat-Faced Trigger Kit from Agency Arms is the quickest, easiest way to make a major upgrade to the performance of your Glock. By a special arrangement with the folks at Agency, Brownells is the ONLY place where you want get this special edition of the flat-faced trigger with an eye-catching, red anodized finish on the trigger shoe.
The Red Flat-Face Trigger Kit for Glock is available in 3 configurations: Gen1-4 fits Generation 1 through 4 standard frame pistols chambered in 9mm, .357 SIG and .40 S&W. There’s a separate model just for the G43, and the Gen5 model fits ONLY the recent Gen5 G17, 19, 19X, 26 and 34 pistols.
The Elite Trigger incorporates the best characteristics of a premium flat-faced trigger in a no-nonsense design that’s ready for daily carry and hard-use duty. The flat face gives it a crisp feel and makes it easier to “shoot to reset,” which most professionals regard as the best way to make clean, accurate shots with a modern DAO/safe-action design. The reset point is designed to be slightly shorter and crisper than a factory trigger, but not so insanely short as to make your gun unsafe for daily carry, threat management, and trigger control under stress.
Everyone loves a new pistol, but not everyone loves the factory trigger pull in their new gun. That’s why we created the Ultimate Adjustable Trigger, which has all of the features you want in an aftermarket trigger – at the price you need.
The Ultimate Adjustable Trigger is available for all Glock models except GEN5 (coming soon!) and can be ordered as just the bare trigger shoe, or complete with an OEM Glock trigger bar.