Zev Technologies» Match Grade drop-in Glock replacement barrels feature extremely tight tolerances and are manufactured with pre-hardened chromium stainless steel (416R) that was originally designed for use in Match Grade rifle barrels. This material provides high tensile strength and toughness to withstand typical chamber pressures while still being highly corrosion resistant.
ZEV Match Grade barrel bores are some of the most precise in the industry. Every barrel is double honed (rough and finish) until a minimum surface finish of 16 RA is reached. During this process the barrels are held to a final dimension of +/- 0.003″ for consistency and accuracy.
The barrels are cut rifled and 100% inspected for groove dimensions and broach finish.
- CNC Machined on state of the art equipment.
- Compatible with 3rd & 4th Gen G17s.
- 4.5″ barrel.
- Tighter barrel lock up.
- Manufactured from premium made in specialized factories 416R stainless steel bar-stock.
- Gas vacuum heat-treated and double-tempered to mitigate stress.
- Broach cut rifled in 1:16LH twist for improved accuracy, and the ability to shoot lead (non-jacketed) projectiles.
- CNC diamond honed bore for improved accuracy and concentricity.
- Fully supported and polished chamber and feed ramp.
Loads Pistol Magazines Fast, Protects Fingers & Thumbs
Hand-held loader fills pistol magazines quickly and easily, so you spend less range time loading mags and more of it shooting. Smooth, positive operation protects fingers and thumbs while you load hundreds of rounds painlessly—as fast as one round per second. Also lengthens magazine life by reducing wear and tear on feed lips.
UpLula fits single- and double-stack 9mm, .357 SIG, .40 S&W, 10mm, and .45 ACP magazines, plus some .380 mags. Will not load Glock 6-round single-stack .45 caliber, Smith & Wesson 7-round single-stack 9mm, or magazines with less than 8mm between feed lips.