Zev Technologies» Match Grade drop-in Glock¬ replacement barrels feature extremely tight tolerances and are manufactured with pre-hardened chromium stainless steel (416R) that was originally designed for use in Match Grade rifle barrels. This material provides high tensile strength and toughness to withstand typical chamber pressures while still being highly corrosion resistant.
ZEV Match Grade barrel bores are some of the most precise in the industry. Every barrel is double honed (rough and finish) until a minimum surface finish of 16 RA is reached. During this process the barrels are held to a final dimension of +/- 0.003″ for consistency and accuracy.
The barrels are cut rifled and 100% inspected for groove dimensions and broach finish.
Installing a Red Flat-Faced Trigger Kit from Agency Arms is the quickest, easiest way to make a major upgrade to the performance of your Glock. By a special arrangement with the folks at Agency, Brownells is the ONLY place where you want get this special edition of the flat-faced trigger with an eye-catching, red anodized finish on the trigger shoe.
The Red Flat-Face Trigger Kit for Glock is available in 3 configurations: Gen1-4 fits Generation 1 through 4 standard frame pistols chambered in 9mm, .357 SIG and .40 S&W. There’s a separate model just for the G43, and the Gen5 model fits ONLY the recent Gen5 G17, 19, 19X, 26 and 34 pistols.
- CNC Machined on state of the art equipment.
- Compatible with 3rd & 4th Gen G17s.
- 4.5″ barrel.
- Tighter barrel lock up.
- Manufactured from premium made in specialized factories 416R stainless steel bar-stock.
- Gas vacuum heat-treated and double-tempered to mitigate stress.
- Broach cut rifled in 1:16LH twist for improved accuracy, and the ability to shoot lead (non-jacketed) projectiles.
- CNC diamond honed bore for improved accuracy and concentricity.
- Fully supported and polished chamber and feed ramp.
The Strike Industries Extended Magazine Plate For GLOCK G17 9MM / G22 .40CAL was designed to provide smoother magazine reloading through a slow drag / no snag design while maintaining maximum magazine capacity with any OEM GLOCK magazine. The Extended Magazine Plate provides an additional 6 rounds to any G17 GLOCK magazine in addition to adding plus 5 to any G22 .40 cal magazine.