- Strike Industries’ ARK G17 Barrel for GLOCK™ is a spiral fluted barrel that provides a union between match grade performance with unsurpassed reliability, reduction in weight without sacrificing any accuracy or durability. From the pre-hardened 416 premium grade stainless steel to the extreme tolerances of exact details and contours, the barrel is corrosion resistant with high tensile strength, The ARK G17 Barrel for GLOCK is not only a premium upgrade to your G17, it is the ultimate performance enhancer and the highlight of any G17 builds.The ARK G17 Barrel for GLOCK is a prime example of aesthetics, performance, and function, all qualities we strive for here at Strike Industries.
Material: pre-Hardened 416R Stainless Steel
Finishing: Black Nitride
Rifilng: 1:10 6-Groove rifling with precision crown
Featuring a polished feed ramp for reliable loading and ejecting
The Strike Industries Extended Magazine Plate For GLOCK G17 9MM / G22 .40CAL was designed to provide smoother magazine reloading through a slow drag / no snag design while maintaining maximum magazine capacity with any OEM GLOCK magazine. The Extended Magazine Plate provides an additional 6 rounds to any G17 GLOCK magazine in addition to adding plus 5 to any G22 .40 cal magazine.
The Apex Tactical Action Enhancement Trigger for Glock® is a direct drop-in replacement of the factory polymer trigger and reduces pre-travel, overall trigger travel, and trigger reset, provides a smooth uptake and reset while delivering a crisp trigger break.
Trigger Only Requires use of customer’s stock Gen3 trigger bar (and removal of factory trigger) or installation on separately purchased factory trigger bar (NOTE: removing the factory trigger from the trigger bar requires replacement of the complete assembly to go back to stock). Not for use with Gen4 trigger bar or Gen5 Glocks.
- CNC Machined on state of the art equipment.
- Compatible with 3rd & 4th Gen G17s.
- 4.5″ barrel.
- Tighter barrel lock up.
- Manufactured from premium made in specialized factories 416R stainless steel bar-stock.
- Gas vacuum heat-treated and double-tempered to mitigate stress.
- Broach cut rifled in 1:16LH twist for improved accuracy, and the ability to shoot lead (non-jacketed) projectiles.
- CNC diamond honed bore for improved accuracy and concentricity.
- Fully supported and polished chamber and feed ramp.