- Machined from AZT 17-4PH Billet Stainless Steel Blanks
- Black Oxide finished for increased wear and corrosion resistance.
- Heat Treated to 36-40 on the Rockwell C Scale
- Deep Scallop Front and Rear Serration have been machined to enhance grip as well as aesthetics.
- Outlined Top and Side Ports offers weight reduction
- Center Outlined Pockets offers that unqiue look
- 45 Degree chamfered top edges to reduce weight and increase responsiveness.
- RMR Cut to a depth of .125″.
- Uses 6-32 Thread for RMR Screws – Not Included
- 2 front alignment posts incorporated into the RMR cut.
- Compatible with Gen3 G17 frames, Polymer80 Pf940V2 G17
- Channel Liners Installed
- Sights and RMR Plate Cover available at an additional cost.
- Professional gunsmith assembly recommended.
Installing a Red Flat-Faced Trigger Kit from Agency Arms is the quickest, easiest way to make a major upgrade to the performance of your Glock. By a special arrangement with the folks at Agency, Brownells is the ONLY place where you want get this special edition of the flat-faced trigger with an eye-catching, red anodized finish on the trigger shoe.
The Red Flat-Face Trigger Kit for Glock is available in 3 configurations: Gen1-4 fits Generation 1 through 4 standard frame pistols chambered in 9mm, .357 SIG and .40 S&W. There’s a separate model just for the G43, and the Gen5 model fits ONLY the recent Gen5 G17, 19, 19X, 26 and 34 pistols.