Polymer80 is pleased to present the PF9SS™ 80% Subcompact Single Stack Frame. Offering compatibility with Glock® 43 Gen4 components, the PF9SS™ frame comes with an aggressive texture that emulates a stippled pattern, an extended beaver tail, double undercut trigger guard, and a thumb ledge. These features considerably enhance the ergonomics allowing for an effective grip and improved recoil mitigation. The PF9SS™ is a perfect build for “Everyday Carry” and comes with an embedded metal plate for those that wish to serialize their completed pistols.
- Enhanced Ergonomics and Features
- High-Strength Reinforced Polymer Construction
- Aggressive and Adaptable Grip Texture
- Picatinny/STANAG Compliant Accessory Rail
- Blank Serialization Plate
- Stainless Steel Locking Block Rail System (LBRS™)
- Stainless Steel Rear Rail Module (RRM™)
- Hardened Pins for LBRS ™ and RRM™
- Complete Finishing Jig, Drill bits and End Mill Included
- Compatible with Glock G43 Gen3 Components
- Patent Pending
- *NEW Slide Lock Assembly
- CNC Machined on state of the art equipment.
- Compatible with 3rd & 4th Gen G17s.
- 4.5″ barrel.
- Tighter barrel lock up.
- Manufactured from premium made in specialized factories 416R stainless steel bar-stock.
- Gas vacuum heat-treated and double-tempered to mitigate stress.
- Broach cut rifled in 1:16LH twist for improved accuracy, and the ability to shoot lead (non-jacketed) projectiles.
- CNC diamond honed bore for improved accuracy and concentricity.
- Fully supported and polished chamber and feed ramp.
Get ultimate firepower for your Glock pistols and compatible carbines with ProMag’s 50-round Glock drum magazine.
Built from impact-resistant polymer with tough stainless steel springs, heat-treated carbon steel upper housing and a handy reloading crank, ProMag’s Glock drum magazines are made in America, engineered for ultra-reliable performance and sold with a lifetime guarantee to ensure years of reliable service.
These drum magazines are compatible with all of Glock’s double-stack 9mm offerings and any carbine that accepts double-stack 9mm magazines, making them the perfect upgrade for practically any arsenal.