Looking for something to finish your Polymer80 PF940CV1 80% Frame, Look no further with our Limited Run MDX Arms G19 V2 Front and Rear Serration, Chamfered Slide
- Machined from corrosion-resistant 416R Stainless Steel, Cerakoted in Black, FDE, Tungsten Gray, and Burnt Bronze
- Heat Treated to 41-44 on the Rockwell C scale
- Fits Glock Gen 1-3, Polymer80 PF940Cv1 Compact G19
- Front & Rear Serrations
- Pre-Cut for Trijicon RMR mounting slot, plus factory front and rear sights cuts
- Will also fit the Holosun HE508T, HS507C, & HS407
- Front and Rear Sights
- MDX Arms Slide Parts Kit
- Match Grade Barrels in Stainless Steel Threaded and Non Threaded; Black Nitride Thread and Non-Threaded
- Guide Rod
- Made in the USA
- Slide Parts will come un-assembled. Due to different tolerances on frames and slides, some might require break-in period.
Welcome the best AND easiest installing Glock 19 and Glock 23 extended magazine! Add 5 rounds to your factory mag in seconds with our magazine extension!
Utilizing our magazine extension technology the Tyrant Designs Glock 19 & 23 magazine extension is the fastest and easiest installing mag extension ever! Drop your mags faster, and grab them easily with their machined inlay!
Double Stack Mag for Glock 19
Whether being used for competition matches or regular everyday use, the Magpul PMAG 10 GL9 for the Glock® 19 is one of the highest quality restricted capacity magazines available. The double stack mag is made of durable, lightweight polymer and has a corrosion resistant stainless steel spring. Easily disassembled for cleaning,
- Compatible with all standard, compact, and sub-compact 9mm Glock® handguns
- Compatible with Magpul GL-L Plates for competition use
- Features a high visibility controlled tilt follower
- May not be compatible with other platforms designed for use with Glock
Be confident your Glock® pistol will perform to factory standards each and every time with genuine Glock® factory magazines. Manufactured to Glock® specifications in Austria by Glock®. All models include round count indicator on rear face of magazine body and standard factory baseplate.