- Machined from corrosion-resistant 416R Stainless Steel, Cerakoted in Black, FDE, Tungsten Gray, and Burnt Bronze
- Heat Treated to 41-44 on the Rockwell C scale
- Fits Glock Gen 1-3, Polymer80 PF940Cv1 Compact G19
- Front & Rear Serrations
- Pre-Cut for Trijicon RMR mounting slot, plus factory front and rear sights cuts
- Will also fit the Holosun HE508T, HS507C, & HS407
- Front and Rear Sights
- MDX Arms Slide Parts Kit
- Match Grade Barrels in Stainless Steel Threaded and Non Threaded; Black Nitride Thread and Non-Threaded
- Guide Rod
- Made in the USA
- Slide Parts will come un-assembled. Due to different tolerances on frames and slides, some might require break-in period.
Double Stack Mag for Glock 19
Whether being used for competition matches or regular everyday use, the Magpul PMAG 10 GL9 for the Glock® 19 is one of the highest quality restricted capacity magazines available. The double stack mag is made of durable, lightweight polymer and has a corrosion resistant stainless steel spring. Easily disassembled for cleaning,
- Compatible with all standard, compact, and sub-compact 9mm Glock® handguns
- Compatible with Magpul GL-L Plates for competition use
- Features a high visibility controlled tilt follower
- May not be compatible with other platforms designed for use with Glock
Combat ready and crystal clear, ETS magazines featuring polymer construction with steel internal springs and specially-designed ergonomic baseplates for quicker handling & reloads.
Crafted from advanced, ultra-robust polymer, Elite Tactical Systems’ iconic clear magazines allow for instant at-a-glance ammo checks and maximize the “cool” factor for your favorite pistol. Engineered to offer supreme reliability and performance at a price that’s hard to beat, look no further than ETS.
The Strike Industries Extended Magazine Plate For GLOCK G17 9MM / G22 .40CAL was designed to provide smoother magazine reloading through a slow drag / no snag design while maintaining maximum magazine capacity with any OEM GLOCK magazine. The Extended Magazine Plate provides an additional 6 rounds to any G17 GLOCK magazine in addition to adding plus 5 to any G22 .40 cal magazine.