Adding capacity and control with a minimal footprint, the PMAG12 GL 9 is a 12-round magazine for the Glock 26.
Building on the proven PMAG17 GL 9 and PMAG 15 GL 9, subcompact Glock users gain two more rounds of capacity while adding a textured finger groove for a full grip. Featuring grasping groves for easy retrieval and an easily removable floor plate with paint-pen marking matrix, the PMAG12 GL 9 brings duty capacity to subcompact convenience.
- CNC Machined on state of the art equipment.
- Compatible with 3rd & 4th Gen G17s.
- 4.5″ barrel.
- Tighter barrel lock up.
- Manufactured from premium made in specialized factories 416R stainless steel bar-stock.
- Gas vacuum heat-treated and double-tempered to mitigate stress.
- Broach cut rifled in 1:16LH twist for improved accuracy, and the ability to shoot lead (non-jacketed) projectiles.
- CNC diamond honed bore for improved accuracy and concentricity.
- Fully supported and polished chamber and feed ramp.
Dramatically reduces muzzle rise and sensed recoil, allowing much quicker target re-acquisition. Compatible with ½-28 threaded barrels for our compensator requires no modification to your 9mm Glock, and once assembled fits most G34 holsters. The T-Comp works on Glocks Gen3-Gen5 and will function using almost any grain ammunition.
The Elite Trigger incorporates the best characteristics of a premium flat-faced trigger in a no-nonsense design that’s ready for daily carry and hard-use duty. The flat face gives it a crisp feel and makes it easier to “shoot to reset,” which most professionals regard as the best way to make clean, accurate shots with a modern DAO/safe-action design. The reset point is designed to be slightly shorter and crisper than a factory trigger, but not so insanely short as to make your gun unsafe for daily carry, threat management, and trigger control under stress.