Trigger shoe is machined form a billet of 6061 aluminum on state of the art CNC machinery. No need to remove the trigger from the gun to addjust the trigger. Pre travel and over travel can be adjusted witht the trigger in the gun. An oversized safety spring and a safety lever that is flush to the shoe make it more comfortable to the shooters finger. The 9/40 versions are intended for the Glock® Gen 3&4, gunsmithing may be required on Gen 1&2.
Faxon +5 Magazine Extension. Fits Glock 19 magazines and is machined from billet aluminum.
Hard Anodized – Black, works with most aftermarket magwells.
- +5 Magazine Extension
- Extra Power Magazine Spring
- Allen Wrench for Installation
- NOTE: Magazine body not included
The Apex Tactical Action Enhancement Trigger for Glock® is a direct drop-in replacement of the factory polymer trigger and reduces pre-travel, overall trigger travel, and trigger reset, provides a smooth uptake and reset while delivering a crisp trigger break.
Trigger Only Requires use of customer’s stock Gen3 trigger bar (and removal of factory trigger) or installation on separately purchased factory trigger bar (NOTE: removing the factory trigger from the trigger bar requires replacement of the complete assembly to go back to stock). Not for use with Gen4 trigger bar or Gen5 Glocks.
- CNC Machined on state of the art equipment.
- Compatible with 3rd & 4th Gen G17s.
- 4.5″ barrel.
- Tighter barrel lock up.
- Manufactured from premium made in specialized factories 416R stainless steel bar-stock.
- Gas vacuum heat-treated and double-tempered to mitigate stress.
- Broach cut rifled in 1:16LH twist for improved accuracy, and the ability to shoot lead (non-jacketed) projectiles.
- CNC diamond honed bore for improved accuracy and concentricity.
- Fully supported and polished chamber and feed ramp.