The King Glock high performance compensator was designed to redirect the gas into multiple directions.
The outward facing ports directs the gas at a rearward angle to pull the pistol forward which reduces the recoil felt by the shooter.
The top vertical ports pushes the pistol down which allows the shooter to get back on target faster and allows the shooter to retain better control of the firearm while shooting faster and more accurately.
Double Stack Mag for Glock 19
Whether being used for competition matches or regular everyday use, the Magpul PMAG 10 GL9 for the Glock® 19 is one of the highest quality restricted capacity magazines available. The double stack mag is made of durable, lightweight polymer and has a corrosion resistant stainless steel spring. Easily disassembled for cleaning,
- Compatible with all standard, compact, and sub-compact 9mm Glock® handguns
- Compatible with Magpul GL-L Plates for competition use
- Features a high visibility controlled tilt follower
- May not be compatible with other platforms designed for use with Glock
- CNC Machined on state of the art equipment.
- Compatible with 3rd & 4th Gen G17s.
- 4.5″ barrel.
- Tighter barrel lock up.
- Manufactured from premium made in specialized factories 416R stainless steel bar-stock.
- Gas vacuum heat-treated and double-tempered to mitigate stress.
- Broach cut rifled in 1:16LH twist for improved accuracy, and the ability to shoot lead (non-jacketed) projectiles.
- CNC diamond honed bore for improved accuracy and concentricity.
- Fully supported and polished chamber and feed ramp.
Faxon +5 Magazine Extension. Fits Glock 19 magazines and is machined from billet aluminum.
Hard Anodized – Black, works with most aftermarket magwells.
- +5 Magazine Extension
- Extra Power Magazine Spring
- Allen Wrench for Installation
- NOTE: Magazine body not included