A Slim Glock With Increased Barrel Length
Building on the success of the company’s collection of slim, single-stack handguns, Glock® rolled out the revolutionary G48 in 2019, which features a similar height and length as the popular Glock® G19. However, the G48 uses a single-stack magazine design that cuts the width of the gun almost in half, making for a much more CCW-friendly platform.
Double Stack Mag for Glock 19
Whether being used for competition matches or regular everyday use, the Magpul PMAG 10 GL9 for the Glock® 19 is one of the highest quality restricted capacity magazines available. The double stack mag is made of durable, lightweight polymer and has a corrosion resistant stainless steel spring. Easily disassembled for cleaning,
- Compatible with all standard, compact, and sub-compact 9mm Glock® handguns
- Compatible with Magpul GL-L Plates for competition use
- Features a high visibility controlled tilt follower
- May not be compatible with other platforms designed for use with Glock
Faxon +5 Magazine Extension. Fits Glock 19 magazines and is machined from billet aluminum.
Hard Anodized – Black, works with most aftermarket magwells.
- +5 Magazine Extension
- Extra Power Magazine Spring
- Allen Wrench for Installation
- NOTE: Magazine body not included
Dramatically reduces muzzle rise and sensed recoil, allowing much quicker target re-acquisition. Compatible with ½-28 threaded barrels for our compensator requires no modification to your 9mm Glock, and once assembled fits most G34 holsters. The T-Comp works on Glocks Gen3-Gen5 and will function using almost any grain ammunition.