The Glock® 40 Gen4, is chambered in 10mm and has a full 6-inch barrel for an improved velocity.The G40 Gen 4 is a powerful yet easily carried pistol; perfect for the outdoor person, hunter, or sport shooter. It is designed to give the handgun hunter the ultimate choice in semi-automatic gaming pistol and has proven to be more than capable of taking down game such as whitetail deer, russian boar, and feral hogs. Glock® engineers have developed the Glock Modular Optic System (MOS) to simplify mounting of popular optics without costly custom machining of the pistol’s slide. The MOS is offered with cover plate when no optic is mounted and four plates options to comply with the specifications of some of the most trusted optic manufacturers in the industry. MOS gives you the option of adding tall iron sights allowing the optic and the iron sights to co-witness
- CNC Machined on state of the art equipment.
- Compatible with 3rd & 4th Gen G17s.
- 4.5″ barrel.
- Tighter barrel lock up.
- Manufactured from premium made in specialized factories 416R stainless steel bar-stock.
- Gas vacuum heat-treated and double-tempered to mitigate stress.
- Broach cut rifled in 1:16LH twist for improved accuracy, and the ability to shoot lead (non-jacketed) projectiles.
- CNC diamond honed bore for improved accuracy and concentricity.
- Fully supported and polished chamber and feed ramp.
Be confident your Glock® pistol will perform to factory standards each and every time with genuine Glock® factory magazines. Manufactured to Glock® specifications in Austria by Glock®. All models include round count indicator on rear face of magazine body and standard factory baseplate.
Dramatically reduces muzzle rise and sensed recoil, allowing much quicker target re-acquisition. Compatible with ½-28 threaded barrels for our compensator requires no modification to your 9mm Glock, and once assembled fits most G34 holsters. The T-Comp works on Glocks Gen3-Gen5 and will function using almost any grain ammunition.