The Glock® 35 Gen4 in .40 caliber introduces revolutionary design changes to the Glock® that dominates the Limited Class of competitive Shooting Sports worldwide. Internally, the Glock® dual recoil spring assembly substantially increases the life of the system. A reversible enlarged magazine catch, changeable in seconds, accommodates left or right-handed operators. The surface of the frame employs the scientifically designed, real-world-tested, Gen4 rough textured technology. The modular backstrap design lets you instantly customize its grip to adapt to an individual shooter’s hand size. The G35 Gen4 retains the Glock® accessory rail for your attachments. Glock® engineers have developed the Glock Modular Optic System (MOS) to simplify mounting of popular optics without costly custom machining of the pistol’s slide. The MOS is offered with cover plate when no optic is mounted and four plates options to comply with the specifications of some of the most trusted optic manufacturers in the industry. MOS gives you the option of adding tall iron sights allowing the optic and the iron sights to co-witness
Get ultimate firepower for your Glock pistols and compatible carbines with ProMag’s 50-round Glock drum magazine.
Built from impact-resistant polymer with tough stainless steel springs, heat-treated carbon steel upper housing and a handy reloading crank, ProMag’s Glock drum magazines are made in America, engineered for ultra-reliable performance and sold with a lifetime guarantee to ensure years of reliable service.
These drum magazines are compatible with all of Glock’s double-stack 9mm offerings and any carbine that accepts double-stack 9mm magazines, making them the perfect upgrade for practically any arsenal.
- CNC Machined on state of the art equipment.
- Compatible with 3rd & 4th Gen G17s.
- 4.5″ barrel.
- Tighter barrel lock up.
- Manufactured from premium made in specialized factories 416R stainless steel bar-stock.
- Gas vacuum heat-treated and double-tempered to mitigate stress.
- Broach cut rifled in 1:16LH twist for improved accuracy, and the ability to shoot lead (non-jacketed) projectiles.
- CNC diamond honed bore for improved accuracy and concentricity.
- Fully supported and polished chamber and feed ramp.
Double Stack Mag for Glock 19
Whether being used for competition matches or regular everyday use, the Magpul PMAG 10 GL9 for the Glock® 19 is one of the highest quality restricted capacity magazines available. The double stack mag is made of durable, lightweight polymer and has a corrosion resistant stainless steel spring. Easily disassembled for cleaning,
- Compatible with all standard, compact, and sub-compact 9mm Glock® handguns
- Compatible with Magpul GL-L Plates for competition use
- Features a high visibility controlled tilt follower
- May not be compatible with other platforms designed for use with Glock