The surface of the frame is the Gen 5 Rough Textured Frame-scientifically designed, real world tested. Internally, the Glock® dual recoil spring assembly substantially increases the life of the system. Obtaining the greatest accuracy for target shooting was the main reason for the development of the Glock® 34 which has an extended barrel, greater slide dimensions, and unmatched reliability in a 9x19mm pistol. This highly accurate pistol has found widespread use as a competitive pistol for USPSA, IDPA, IPSC, GSSF and other sport shooting organizations. The G5 has the MOS cut.
Crafted from durable polymer with reinforced feed lips and steel inserts, these SGM Tactical magazines are built using many of the same materials and standards as Glock factory magazines. Stainless upgraded springs ensure reliable long-term feeding through even the most extreme use cases.
These magazines are compatible with any double-stack 9mm Glock pistol or carbine, delivering double the firepower for more trigger time on the range or in home defense situations.
Be confident your Glock® pistol will perform to factory standards each and every time with genuine Glock® factory magazines. Manufactured to Glock® specifications in Austria by Glock®. All models include round count indicator on rear face of magazine body and standard factory baseplate.
- CNC Machined on state of the art equipment.
- Compatible with 3rd & 4th Gen G17s.
- 4.5″ barrel.
- Tighter barrel lock up.
- Manufactured from premium made in specialized factories 416R stainless steel bar-stock.
- Gas vacuum heat-treated and double-tempered to mitigate stress.
- Broach cut rifled in 1:16LH twist for improved accuracy, and the ability to shoot lead (non-jacketed) projectiles.
- CNC diamond honed bore for improved accuracy and concentricity.
- Fully supported and polished chamber and feed ramp.