The ETS Glock 43 9mm 9-round capacity magazine’s ergonomic design and extra length, extending .75” below the magwell, makes it easy to handle for better shooting control. Their specially designed floorplate makes disassembly effortless. The advanced polymer will yield extreme impact resistance, chemical resistance, and high performance in any conditions. Its translucent body allows the user to see their ammo count and type. When storing your mags long term the feed lips and body won’t spread.
Faxon +5 Magazine Extension. Fits Glock 19 magazines and is machined from billet aluminum.
Hard Anodized – Black, works with most aftermarket magwells.
- +5 Magazine Extension
- Extra Power Magazine Spring
- Allen Wrench for Installation
- NOTE: Magazine body not included
Be confident your Glock® pistol will perform to factory standards each and every time with genuine Glock® factory magazines. Manufactured to Glock® specifications in Austria by Glock®. All models include round count indicator on rear face of magazine body and standard factory baseplate.
Double Stack Mag for Glock 19
Whether being used for competition matches or regular everyday use, the Magpul PMAG 10 GL9 for the Glock® 19 is one of the highest quality restricted capacity magazines available. The double stack mag is made of durable, lightweight polymer and has a corrosion resistant stainless steel spring. Easily disassembled for cleaning,
- Compatible with all standard, compact, and sub-compact 9mm Glock® handguns
- Compatible with Magpul GL-L Plates for competition use
- Features a high visibility controlled tilt follower
- May not be compatible with other platforms designed for use with Glock