The ETS transparent magazines for Glock® pistols take visibility and safety to new level. Users are able to quickly determine the round count and ammo type from any viewing angle. These mags have been through rigorous testing, including several thousands of rounds without failure, using all generations and size of Glock® pistols. ETS magazines function with a variety of ammunition types & styles.
- Fully compatible with aftermarket base plates
- Reliably lock back the slide on empty magazine
- Drop free
- Easy disassembly for cleaning
- Specially designed base plate has a grip rib to aid in extraction
- Advanced Transparent Polymer
- Testing included
- Repeated drops from 8ft fully loaded without breaking or cracking
- Extreme thermal conditions ranging from -60 to 180 deg F for extended periods
- Extremely elevated UV exposure for several months to insure it will not become brittle.
- Unmatched chemical resistance including Deet, Fuels, Cleaners
- Creep resistant, your mag will not creep/spread when stored fully loaded
The Strike Industries Extended Magazine Plate For GLOCK G17 9MM / G22 .40CAL was designed to provide smoother magazine reloading through a slow drag / no snag design while maintaining maximum magazine capacity with any OEM GLOCK magazine. The Extended Magazine Plate provides an additional 6 rounds to any G17 GLOCK magazine in addition to adding plus 5 to any G22 .40 cal magazine.
Be confident your Glock® pistol will perform to factory standards each and every time with genuine Glock® factory magazines. Manufactured to Glock® specifications in Austria by Glock®. All models include round count indicator on rear face of magazine body and standard factory baseplate.
The Apex Tactical Action Enhancement Trigger for Glock® is a direct drop-in replacement of the factory polymer trigger and reduces pre-travel, overall trigger travel, and trigger reset, provides a smooth uptake and reset while delivering a crisp trigger break.
Trigger Only without trigger bar works in nearly all current Glock® model pistols including the G43. The trigger is NOT designed to function in the narrower frame of the model 42. Not for use with a Gen 4 Trigger Bar.