- Fits all Glock generations
- Designed for lead, plated, or jacketed ammunition
- Certified, stress relieved 416 stainless steel
- Button rifled, three stage honed bore
- Industry recognized SBN premium coating (SBN is Salt Bath Nitride, similar to Tennifer)
- Heat treated to RC 40-42, then SBN coating increases surface hardness to RC 60
- Exacting tolerances allow for drop in installation
- Fluting creates path for heat and debris to escape
- Threaded models come with appropriate thread protector installed
The Apex Tactical Action Enhancement Trigger for Glock® is a direct drop-in replacement of the factory polymer trigger and reduces pre-travel, overall trigger travel, and trigger reset, provides a smooth uptake and reset while delivering a crisp trigger break.
Trigger Only Requires use of customer’s stock Gen3 trigger bar (and removal of factory trigger) or installation on separately purchased factory trigger bar (NOTE: removing the factory trigger from the trigger bar requires replacement of the complete assembly to go back to stock). Not for use with Gen4 trigger bar or Gen5 Glocks.
In a League of its own, Agency Arms very own Flat Face Trigger brings a new level of smooth with its short reset and crisp snap back. Made with an aluminum trigger body and factory trigger bar, this drop-in trigger fits Gen 3 or 4 in 9mm, .40 S&W, and .357 Sig.
Everyone loves a new pistol, but not everyone loves the factory trigger pull in their new gun. That’s why we created the Ultimate Adjustable Trigger, which has all of the features you want in an aftermarket trigger – at the price you need.
The Ultimate Adjustable Trigger is available for all Glock models except GEN5 (coming soon!) and can be ordered as just the bare trigger shoe, or complete with an OEM Glock trigger bar.