Complete Kits for a Complete Build
A JSD Glock 80% lower parts kit that fits Glock firearms is part of the ultimate DIY handgun solution. We have the parts you need to build a firearm with a few simple tools and straightforward instructions.
Included in this kit:
Slide Lock Spring (PF940v2, PF940C)
Locking Block Pin
Magazine Catch Spring
By assembling these components from our Glock parts kits as part of your frame, you’ll have a fully functional firearm without the hurdles of a background check or government fees. Your personally built weapon also won’t require a serial number, making it the perfect solution when privacy is a priority.
The broad, flat face of the Polymer DAT Trigger permits a straight, uniquely self-correcting rearward press. Pre-travel has been reduced as much as possible without risking safety, so you revel in a clean, crisp break and almost non-existent overtravel. Most importantly, all of these benefits do not come at the expense of compromising reliable operation of the factory safeties.
- Drop-in ready for Gen1 thru Gen4 Glock® pistols
- WILL NOT fit Gen5 or G19X pistols
- Solid-body, molded hard-polymer trigger shoe & safety lever
- Flat-faced shoe enhances control & leverage
- Polished stainless steel OEM Glock trigger bar installed
- Models for standard (9mm, .40 & .357 SIG) and large frame (.45 ACP & 10mm Auto) pistols, plus separate models for the G36, G42 and G43
Convenient kits combine easy drop-in installation with the performance benefits of a custom trigger job to give your Glock® an ultra-smooth pull, clean letoff, and short reset without impairing the reliability of the factory safeties. Fully adjustable for pre-travel and over-travel via two easy-to-access hex-head screws (wrench included), so you can tune trigger feel to your exact requirements for maximum control.